- This article only focuses on the relevant aspect towards Inkheart trilogy. For more information, such as the detailed biography, the complete filmography, and the personal life etc., please consider checking out Helen Mirren on Wikipedia.
Helen Lydia Mironoff
July 26, 1945
TriviaModify the text
- Co-star Eliza Bennett revealed in a quick FAQ session that Helen Mirren picked up her Oscar when Inkheart was still filming, and she even brought it to the set at one point.
- Cornelia Funke thinks that although Helen Mirren is brilliant as an actress, she is a very wrong casting choice for Elinor Loredan.
Related videosModify the text
Other worksModify the text
- Besides Inkheart, other films that are adaptations that had Mirren starred in includes:
- The Passion of Ayn Rand (based on the biography of the same name by Barbara Branden)
- The Pledge (based on The Pledge: Requiem for the Detective Novel by Friedrich Dürrenmatt)
- Last Orders (based on the novel of the same name by Graham Swift)
- The Queen (based on the British Royal Family's response to the death of Diana)
- State of Play (based on the 2003 British television serial of the same name)
- The Last Station (based on the novel of the same name by Jay Parini)
- The Tempest (based on the play of the same name by William Shakespeare)
- Brighton Rock (based on 'the novel of the same name by Graham Greene)
- Red (based on the limited comic book series of the same name by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner)
- Arthur (based on the 1981 film of the same name)
- The Debt (based on the 2007 Israeli film of the same name)
- Hitchcock (based on Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho, non-fiction book by Stephen Rebello)
- Red 2 (a sequel to Red, based on the same thing)
- The Hundred-Foot Journey (based on the novel of the same name by Richard C. Morais)
- The list above is incomplete.
Help make sure this page doesn't end up like one of those poor books! This article or section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality. See How to Edit for help, or discuss about it on this article's talk page.